Ever since we were kids, we have been working, or we may say playing with the PCs and those fours windows were about the Windows, the most significant operating system out there. Little did we know that it has so much to offer other than the paint and games. SO, when it comes to Windows, there are multiple releases, and all of them are well-suited for the varying user needs. Today, we are going to talk about Windows Server 2008.
Windows Server 2008 has been designed by Microsoft to enable Windows to work effectively and to make sure that it can handle the advanced level of server management along with the completion of performance-based tasks. Windows Server 2008 has been named as the most used and successful operating system out there as it has been equipped with essential support to ensure effective and efficient problem-solving. So, when you choose this, you can sit back and relax because it will solve all the problems for you!
Windows Server 2008 has been designed in a way to ensure the power and authority to the users to make sure that users get to do things their way without any hurdles and hassles. When you choose this operating system, better and optimized performance will be ensured, and the latest updates have provided that users are able to increase usability. On top of that, there are DART toolkit options available that allow the users to carry out troubleshooting and recovery. Plus, it has the Windows Defender which ensures higher security measures irrespective of external as well as internal threats.
Features of Windows Server 2008
In this section, we have outlined the various prominent features of Windows Server 2008!
- It has multiple versions such as standard, enterprise, data center, and storage server
- The server management tasks ensure optimal performance
- Data support is available for handling the data
- Stable and clean environment
- Recovery and diagnostic toolkit for task repair
- Processor Minimum: 1GHz (x86 processor) or 1.4GHz (x64 processor)
- Memory Minimum: 512MB RAM • Recommended: 2GB RAM or greater
- Available Disk Space Minimum: 10GB • Recommended: 40GB or greater Note: Computers with more than 16GB of RAM will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files
- Drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Display and Peripherals: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor • Keyboard • Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device