Microsoft recently launched Windows 11 and the users have been craving the upgrade. This is because the new Windows 11 has advanced features that users are looking forward to. What’s best about this Windows update is that it’s available for free but users don’t know how to upgrade to Windows 11 ISO File 64 download for free. So, are you ready to know more details? Let’s find out!
How To Upgrade To Windows 11 For Free
In this section, we are outlining the steps that you can follow for upgrading your system to Windows 11 download full version direct link. We suggest that you follow the instructions as they are to reduce the chances of errors and faulty installation. So, the instructions include the following;
- Open the official Microsoft website and you will receive information about Windows 11 ISO File Download
- Download Windows 11 from the website (you will have the option to buy the Windows upgrade online but Windows 10 users can get it for free)
- When the download is complete, install Windows 11 on your system and run it
Upgrading To Windows 11 For PC
According to the higher authorities of Microsoft, the Windows 11 upgrade will be available for free if you are currently using Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows 10. This upgrade can fix the bugs and errors, so have a look at the following instructions, such as;
- First of all, you have to navigate to the Windows 11 ISO image File update and the security option (you need to open the update tab in the system)
- Tap on the update option and if the update is available, download and install it on the system
- After this, you have to restart the PC and you will gain access to the new features
- When the PC turns on after rebooting, open the settings and move to the “update and security” tab
- From this tab, click on the Windows Insider Program and tap on the “get started” option and the PC will e upgraded to Windows 11 iso download 64-bit Microsoft
Minimal Condition for Installing Windows 11 Pro
Here are the PC specifications you require to upgrade to Windows 11 on your PC or Laptop:
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest versions – either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC (CPU + others)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit (minimum requirements)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
How to install Windows 11 Full Activated
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.