Are you tired of updating your windows again and again and still getting nowhere? Windows 11 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. Every update uses your PC’s hard disk space and keeps getting larger and larger every day which overloads your PC and as a result, your PC gets slower and takes a lot of time to startup. You need a PC with high-class hardware to run this window.
SO, you have to upgrade your hardware to keep up with the Windows versions. So, stay calm because we are here with a brand-new solution. Today I introduce you to the latest version of windows, WINDOWS 11. You will be able to download windows 11 iso pro from the below link.
Windows 11 has easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your screen space and maximize your productivity. Combine that with a Microsoft 365 subscription* and nothing will stop you from getting tasks done
What’s New in Windows 11 Pro ISO
- Startup menu is more organized and it allows the user to perform several changes so that users can set their menu to satisfy their needs.
- Improved graphics: A lot of changes were made in graphics that make your desktop more attractive and cooler.
- Cortona: In this window, a lot of effort was made towards improving the CORTONA AI.
- Hardware: Low hardware equipment is needed for this version of windows.
New design: new interface combining opaque and transparent textures, new animations, icons, new wallpapers and sounds.
Several applications have been redesigned: File Explorer, Notepad, Paint, Settings.
New Start menu: lighter, easier to use. The disappearance of dynamic tiles.
New taskbar: all icons are now centred by default.
Better management of the secondary screen: when you disconnect the second screen, the windows and applications will be minimized in the taskbar and will return to their place when you reconnect the second screen. Previously, disconnecting the secondary screen caused windows and apps to transfer to the primary screen messily.
Customizable virtual offices: each virtual office created can be personalized to adapt to its use. A theme can be applied to each virtual office to better differentiate them.
Widgets: customizable widgets (weather, news, calendar, etc.) based on artificial intelligence that will adapt to your activities and areas of interest.
Improved tablet mode: The Windows 11 interface will adapt automatically, leaving more space between icons and resizing windows when switching to touch mode. The change from horizontal mode to vertical mode has been redesigned. New gestures are also available to better interact with windows.
January 11: 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 (KB5009566) is now released. It updates security for your operating system and fixed Japanese Input Method Editors (IME) problems.
How to Download Window 11 ISO
That’s a million-worth question. How to find the original download link for Windows 11 ISO PRO. Well, you are in the right place. The original download link for Windows 11 ISO PRO is given at the end of this article. A single click will start your downloading automatically.
Microsoft Window 11 Key Features
Former Windows users are excited about expanded options. Here are the features of Windows 11 given below :
- A radical reworking of the user interface
- Newly created start menu
- Improved security
- Boosted power management
- Improved gesture integration
- Introducing Cortona
Démo video: Windows 12 Concept (Non-Official) ISO File Coming Soon
Why only an ISO file
If you want to install the window on your computer, ISO is an ideal format. Basically, ISO is an image file that contains all of your operating system files for the executable installation. ISO format is mainly used because of a unique quality that it never gets corrupt or loses any data. An ISO file contains the image of a disk. That means it contains all the files and folders that were on that disk, much like a .zip or .cab file contains a collection of files and folders.
The real difference is that an ISO is a byte-for-byte copy of the low-level data actually stored on a disk. It’s just the raw data from the disk. If interpreted correctly, that raw data may naturally represent files, folders, and formatting details. But, like a disk, the operating system has to look, see what format was used, and then interpret the contents of the ISO file as if it were reading the raw data from an actual disk.
Minimal Condition for Installing Windows 11 Pro
Here are the PC specifications you require to upgrade to Windows 11 on your PC or Laptop:
- Latest OS: Make sure you are running the latest versions – either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC (CPU + others)
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit (minimum requirements)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800 x 600
Windows 11 Pro 2022 Download 32-64 Bit Installation Process
- Go to the ISO file on the website.
- Then, get a USB drive with 16 Gb space at a minimum.
- Also, using Rufus, you can make the Pendrive bootable.
- Then, select Windows 11 ISO file and launch the Rufus file which you downloaded.
- Keep the settings at default.
- Then, your USB Drive will have a flash of Windows 11.
- Now, you have to plug the drive wherever you want to install Windows 11.
- In the next step, you have to restart your PC.
- Then, choose the Boot Device Options option.
- When you press the enter button now, the installation process begins.
- Then, you have to choose your language, keyboard input method, and time.
- Now, install the file.
- Also, you will see the ‘add product key’ bar. You have to opt for ‘I don’t have a product key’.
- To install, select the Windows 11 edition.
Versions of Microsoft Windows 11
There are six editions of Windows 11, and they’re:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Mobile
- Windows 11 Mobile Enterprise
You can get the latest news for Windows 11 ISO 32/64 Bit on your mobile. For this, you have to allow the notification of our website. You can write your questions and suggestions to us in the comment box given below.