Bluestacks Rooted Version For Windows 10/7/8
If you are an Android user, we know that there are tons of options for you when it comes to gaming. There are some apps that are perfect for running on PCs and Macintosh computers, but the apps are simply not available for desktop users. In such times, everyone thinks if there is a way out with this and if they will get to use their favorite apps and game on the desktop. Well, the answer is yes, and users can use the emulators for that purpose. There is a software named Bluestacks Rooted Version that allows the users to run the Android apps on Macs and PC without any hassle.
The software comes with a very intuitive and user-friendly interface to ease the emulating experience. Plus, the users get well-organized menus, which makes sure that you have all the tools you need to carry out the desired functions. The software is straightforward to understand, which makes the work process easy for novice people with null technological expertise. The Bluestacks Rooted Version has been equipped with the app organization and root-level access control to the devices along with other essential features.
Bluestacks Rooted Version allows the users to play the 3D games in their computer system, and one thing is for sure, the graphics and pixels will not be disturbed at all. Also, there is the sync feature in Bluestacks Rooted Version, which allows the users to send messages and make calls. Users can even set the background. So, if you are trying to play the games on your PC or Mac, Bluestacks Rooted Version will allow you to do so in an effective manner.
Features of Bluestacks Rooted Version
- Allows the users to play 3D games
- HD screening
- Well-organized user interface
- Intuitive workflow
- OS level configuration
- Full root-level access
- It can be installed on PCs with less configuration as well.
- Easy to use interface.
System Requirements to run BlueStacks Rooted
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Windows 10
- Ram: 2 GB required
- Hard drive storage: 500 MB required
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- Click on the link to download bluestacks offline installer for PC. BlueStacks App Player Pro Version Rooted plus MOD.
- After downloading the Bluestacks offline installer file (.msi) from the above link, click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen installation guide and keep clicking the Next button wherever asked.
- The user needs the select the folder or directory where they want to install the Bluestacks software.
- After finishing the setup clicking the Bluestacks icon will open the application, and you are ready to use the software on your computer and ready to download and run Android apps and games on your PCs, Macs, and laptops.